Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mantra of Determination

I have the ability to accomplish my dreams, because if I didn't I wouldn't be dreaming them. I believe in myself even though pain and doubt may exist in my heart. I trust that I will overcome my limitations and expand the boundaries of what's personally possible. I do not know what lies around the corners and over the hills on my journey, but I do have a vision. And I will walk towards that vision, with a steady stride, and open heart, and a soft smile. This is my journey, I walk it for myself. That being said, I enjoy sharing my ideas and stories with the world.
I have the power to not accept unproductive criticism and the courage to accept criticism that helps me grow. Furthermore, I am not attached to criticism if I am doing my best. My best is beautiful in it's imperfections. This knowledge liberates me to play and enjoy traveling my hero's journey.
I believe in my ability to take each step through valleys and peaks. For what better belief is there, then the belief in oneself.

CALL TO ACTION: What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment